Breast problems may be of associated with benign or malignant causes.
Dr Nano provides consultations in both areas of malignant and benign breast disease including inflammatory and infective breast conditions such as mastitis (infection of the breast) and abscess formation, breast pain, breast cysts, fibroadenomas and other benign tumours of the breast. Dr Nano’s also sees patients for bilateral breast reduction surgery.
Dr Nano is involved in all aspects of breast cancer care including reconstruction for breast cancer patients.
Treatment is specific to each individual to ensure the best outcome.
For emergencies: Please call 000
Futher information can be found via the following links. Please be cautious when researching medical information online as the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed and needs to be individualised. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- Breast Cancer | Cancer Australia (formerly National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre)
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Cancer Council Australia (Breast Cancer)
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation (Breast Cancer)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- ‘Guide for Women with Early Breast Cancer’ by Cancer Australia
- ‘Understanding Breast Cancer’ by Cancer Council Australia
- ‘Breast Prostheses and Reconstruction’ by Cancer Council Australia